Scraptoft

George Dawson george at 0G-3ZvabPEYUxxMJ2ACHinj7IwxWmT2o0bdTm-31BcO_0Alxj_5MsH8F2q-KbfqZLYi30ROmxRM9dxHkrQa5bVDcmMdOMg.yahoo.invalid
Sun Aug 2 14:59:15 BST 2009

It was very flattering to get a couple of mentions in the RW front page
article about the Scraptoft restoration & augmentation.
However I must point out that I did not give the three Saxby bells to
Scraptoft, they were not mine to give, but I did advise the Diocesan
authorities that they would fit. Fortunately they donated them as there were
no costs incurred in their removal  from Saxby.

George Dawson
Leicester DBA