[Bell Historians] Faculty Petition - advice please

David Bryant davidbryant at zGJ9qhQofQ0H8ahhK57Ttwz3q7k9K-Fc9J1XmntHQ44S3Cgah9XhtIS4rm47JoPYq6FN2EFa6haPrVWFV6udxzAF-A.yahoo.invalid
Tue Aug 18 20:20:58 BST 2009

"Yes, my church was very involved with the local authority when protective
mesh over the windows was proposed. The PCC was given to understand that
the Local Authority now had to be informed, and maybe involved, with
faculties."

Different type of situation though, I would have thought - mesh over windows is highly visible, whereas an extra bell in the tower is neither here nor there as far as the public is concerned.