[Bell Historians] Faculty Petition - advice please

John H Allen john at zPNrjqzYFl0Q8GX6jsLL3UgqpjK4zE369EpMzZo2WhZOoZ6cblvMuKmXReXUrEeeRT63nNq64kxo.yahoo.invalid
Tue Aug 18 20:53:19 BST 2009

If the external appearance of the church will be affected then the LA need
to be consulted.

John

  _____

From: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com [mailto:bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of David Bryant
Sent: Tuesday 18 August 2009 20:21
To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Bell Historians] Faculty Petition - advice please

"Yes, my church was very involved with the local authority when protective
mesh over the windows was proposed. The PCC was given to understand that
the Local Authority now had to be informed, and maybe involved, with
faculties."

Different type of situation though, I would have thought - mesh over windows
is highly visible, whereas an extra bell in the tower is neither here nor
there as far as the public is concerned.

06:03:00