[Bell Historians] St Asaph cathedral bells

Andrew Higson andrew.higson at 9YLoVtdxdeAqJ56ukdkpG8qgx_26xJSApZ9pCAFCO54HiZJoRgdcBvtzz1kuR241XnzdN5nYoCLUXEfH7YE8ipzUQK3S280.yahoo.invalid
Fri Dec 4 15:33:41 GMT 2009

Must be Friday............

Andrew Higson

John Taylor & Co.

The Bellfoundry

Freehold Street

Loughborough

LE11 1AR

Telephone: 01509 212241 Fax: 01509 263305 Registered in England No.
7032766