[Bell Historians] St Asaph cathedral bells

Anne Willis zen16073 at q5wYgdvJzOL326j-T_CfVzW2Rq4RQgwcnBgKrQqPrqYV7ukquZliF-itwLIr-6moYh-q8_yN6JKT-tdH.yahoo.invalid
Fri Dec 4 16:17:36 GMT 2009

To be fair to Anne Willis, I assume that neither George nor Rod noticed that
there was a perfectly reasonable (but not record breaking I think) comment
of about 200 characters towards the end of her message – the “I” was clearly
extraneous.

Today:
>Anne Willis wrote:             (I detected no text at all in the first of
her two messages.)
So for George’s benefit, I reckon that today’s message from Anne must be
shorter than before. For Rod’s benefit, and before he gets his calculator
out, this contribution is now well past infinity times the length of the
original, which must stand as a new record...until someone goes further!
Hmmm...

Chris Frye.

Bell Historians messages come to me in HTML.  When I reply I have to
remember to switch to plain text in order for the message to get through to
the list.

I don't know why and I apologise if I forget to switch to plain text.

Anne