[Bell Historians] FW: HAVE a bell from the 1700s (selling)would like to k...

Anne Willis zen16073 at sl_oKmFm0MrY5OYheXm4BzQ2CWCdUnYPTbZZ5klUPtOgHwrRUJgJjBm3hqlKPEFDPTUpfSKT0bNimDM_.yahoo.invalid
Tue Dec 8 15:20:03 GMT 2009

  _____

From: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com [mailto:bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of Bickerton, Roderic (SELEX GALILEO, UK)
Sent: 08 December 2009 15:08
To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Bell Historians] FW: HAVE a bell from the 1700s (selling)would
like to k...

Wasn't the last legal tender silver coin a 3D?

If so you would need about 5 million of them to pay for an average rehang.

When I was young, late 1950's there were still a few in circulation, and
possibly florins (10P) as well.

Too late.  I have ordered the 20p pieces.

Anne