[Bell Historians] Identification requested

Sue Marsden erincaters at puvW0Cvjy4e6f7GFvBQS54Ral1pkil53LXDWl6MXx1H2Jun8WhFYPLnasAnsTWt6tXf4H97tXnOmB5hdqMsMVg.yahoo.invalid
Tue Dec 15 09:56:40 GMT 2009

2009/12/14 John Camp <camp at JAI8jdFCs6Rq7hfNB9iR_OkcroFTZM5KYOP7F32cROdrIake6Y1EROlXF8kFg0QolvlqGAjIdbzSvBBddbs.yahoo.invalid>:
> I have been asked if anyone can identify this person:
> <http://www.bellringers.net/ringer.jpg>.  The photo appears to have
> been taken in 1969, probably in Cambridge.

More accurately. it was probably taken in the area served by the
Cambridge Evening News as that is where the photo appeared, so it
could cover most of S Cambs plus the Essex/ Suffolk borders.

SEM