[Bell Historians] Identification requested

George Dawson george at NFidZ8ZH5qVfTwVmzPxbwvAgYCwACXhrLe7KEdBWdUV7Vl7pbjrapoX6P7kZomYXjFWF9eE6fWSKvJaaAA_D5Ic3Y4E.yahoo.invalid
Tue Dec 15 10:04:07 GMT 2009

Whitechapel bell plus headstock (with twiddle pins for clapper centering) &
bearings, Taylor or Gillett H frames. Must be a clue there.

George

From: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com [mailto:bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of Sue Marsden
Sent: 15 December 2009 09:57
To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Bell Historians] Identification requested

2009/12/14 John Camp <camp at xOlRwvOw7AhdMSSrKzc6QWGdrXYPWqKCF9PBhuzJ33b-bi_b8pqFvRyCjCUF0MoFdKT6IZFJBQ4AAbaN9w.yahoo.invalid <mailto:camp%40bellringers.org>
>:
> I have been asked if anyone can identify this person:
> <http://www.bellringers.net/ringer.jpg>.  The photo appears to have
> been taken in 1969, probably in Cambridge.

More accurately. it was probably taken in the area served by the
Cambridge Evening News as that is where the photo appeared, so it
could cover most of S Cambs plus the Essex/ Suffolk borders.

SEM

19:40:00