[Bell Historians] Identification requested

Andrew Higson andrew.higson at V74j6sxz6GZYYCjWNf4YVxNqWQz9avY13J1hX4Un2d3eB5PejxuM4qIUwuUoE8Ba2S6CrE7unQGgDjXzacwdfUjXuwHVe5U.yahoo.invalid
Tue Dec 15 10:35:53 GMT 2009

IIRC the ex Bullring bells now at Escrick had twiddle pins - 1928....!

Andrew Higson

John Taylor & Co.

The Bellfoundry

Freehold Street

Loughborough

LE11 1AR

Telephone: 01509 212241 Fax: 01509 263305 Registered in England No.
7032766