[Bell Historians] Identification requested

Ted Steele ted.steele at b_CUGRce5SIH3Ou3bW7P-ihHDyHQknMx91CnUTU1zKDO7St7ZAJ6X9KwD3RYwGeD-20vKQdYoJ7f6HAWptQv.yahoo.invalid
Tue Dec 15 17:11:51 GMT 2009

Sue Marsden wrote:

> 2009/12/14 John Camp <camp at Qwed2z7e97txKqQ9ylQPL23f1v4GDPvxBKxhD3AcjJwQfjjjthC7dn1reFCOKO1dAg9a6WKBNiOE5SMmQT4n.yahoo.invalid
> <mailto:camp%40bellringers.org>>:
> > I have been asked if anyone can identify this person:
> > <http://www.bellringers.net/ringer.jpg
> <http://www.bellringers.net/ringer.jpg>>.  The photo appears to have
> > been taken in 1969, probably in Cambridge.
>
> More accurately. it was probably taken in the area served by the
> Cambridge Evening News as that is where the photo appeared, so it
> could cover most of S Cambs plus the Essex/ Suffolk borders.
>
> SEM

If this picture was associated with a ringing or bell story of
sufficient interest to the make it into the local press then possibly it
will also have appeared in RW. Anyone fancy checking through the 1969
editions?

Ted