[Bell Historians] Clock = Klok = Bell

Chris Frye Chris at c8K3k2nhJJc5YLU0RMqndTRj-4tQo5qxP01yFF0bWv1qiZzJrThZQwXj_qAqybY5CwRjQcRzWEQ.yahoo.invalid
Fri Dec 18 14:41:15 GMT 2009

>  Frank King wrote: ... inchoate and unscholarly... point me at other
sources that give more explanation than is provided in my notes.
Thanks. An interesting message that made me look further, as well as forcing
me to consult my own dictionary!

I am afraid that I can't supply any better developed or scholarly reply, but
I did find the wikipedia entry for "clock" quite useful:
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clock> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clock

Chris Frye.