re Taylors and Grimthorpe

Bill Hibbert bill at CuFfIVZq4Ux-8MQS7CbvE3Y-xcuMHYB7WDAOFN01MCFLXqUyYyLj2MUZV-peZkYwVRDHf6t19bcRfA.yahoo.invalid
Sat Jan 3 17:12:53 GMT 2009

Jim Hedgecock asked me a question about the chart I posted on Taylor
tenors, which caused me to realise that I had mislabelled one of the
bells. The one I described as 'St Pauls' is actually Great Paul - good
and thick - that's why we like it so much. The ringing tenor is
actually very average in terms of thickness, as one would expect from
the rejection of Grimthorpe's recommendation. I have posted a corrected
plot for those who are *really* interested.

Bill H