[Bell Historians] re Taylors and Grimthorpe

Sam Austin sam0austin at POY2iFa_qKWzGF2hgMu_jCEbC7Ty15H_mLtJdRxZ1FAPzbvYOKHz4VgK8lO9uHfFVcthRr7k9SH-Erk2Sezq.yahoo.invalid
Sat Jan 3 17:14:48 GMT 2009

What was Grimthorpe trying to achieve? Casting thick bells to inhibit the
unwanted and uncontrollable (at that time) partials?

Aye

Sam