[Bell Historians] Fw: St Botolph Westwick, Norfolk

David Cawley dave at 66iVUV8A0m69qlHyt3UAwXkBpKb3Kn9JcbC_VvmGuyZ74DMMUS3c1g2vaSM4aX9EuZgkCjctAFOK5steYU9fnBVxSw0IUA.yahoo.invalid
Tue Jan 27 00:39:58 GMT 2009

I've forwarded this to Paul Cattermole for his observations. I've not been there myself.

DLC

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: David Bryant
  To: Bell Historians
  Sent: Monday, January 26, 2009 6:15 PM
  Subject: [Bell Historians] Fw: St Botolph Westwick, Norfolk

  Anyone?

  David

  From: Westwick churchwarden
  Sent: Monday, January 26, 2009 5:49 PM
  To: webmaster at 7E71ca0eAQPPzgptktYgOCJYCBcUlIJPvbe7gV-ShrxSWk8qb8OACM2vMMbmRwQc7h4PWCKpPj3pOopcHVESIDhItr1gEMZ8.yahoo.invalid
  Subject: St Botolph Westwick, Norfolk

  Dear Sir,

  I have found your very interesting site.

  I wondered if perhaps you could suggest where to start looking about the
  Bell which hangs in our church?

  The tower is a fine one and I would have thought that originally it could /
  would have held more bells than the single one we have.

  I am a very new church warden and do not know where to start - I have yet to
  explore the tower!

  The bell was restored a few years back and we get it swinging and it tolls
  for our services.

  Weswick is a very small parish (56 adults on the Parliamentary Electoral
  Roll) and only 4 of us on the church roll - so any help information would be
  received very gratefully.

  Many thanks for your time.

  Kind regards
  Chris