Fw: St Botolph Westwick, Norfolk

Brian Meldon CanewdonBells at XtfF-HWvoSN0H2h68GEfW9c2WkscRO8hV8g1linIMc8kWheOH_It642iVKko5SYLRRkO8c2WEAaf1eMfgdhN2hdveA.yahoo.invalid
Tue Jan 27 08:34:40 GMT 2009

John Stacy's `A General History of the County of Norfolk Vol. 2' of
1829, states of St Botolph, Westwick on page 964:
`The church has a tower, and two bells,

.'
How accurate this book is, based it would appear on a tour of the
county I do not  know, but it pre-dates the extensive restoration
works carried out at St Botolph's by I. Petre Esquire of Westwick
House in 1845.

Here is a link to the publication:

http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=_Q4HAAAAQAAJ&pg

Brian Meldon