dual stays

khsbelring at -zuABNpUPsjTKEmLedTzOxHI7AFAESaWp7GLykVuR4WPt6wL1I-qaeLalii_9Ty5l7fxN8Rrs0u8vU4m.yahoo.invalid khsbelring at -zuABNpUPsjTKEmLedTzOxHI7AFAESaWp7GLykVuR4WPt6wL1I-qaeLalii_9Ty5l7fxN8Rrs0u8vU4m.yahoo.invalid
Wed Jul 8 10:56:39 BST 2009

In my total ignorance of this subject can I pose the question - are dual
stays merely a way round positioning one single shaped stay ? - there would
appear to be some logic to this as there would be no need to go to all the
bother of having a shaped stay made and the travel of the slider would be
the same on both strokes.
Howard Smith