[Bell Historians] Newport, Shropshire

Bickerton, Roderic (SELEX GALILEO, UK) Roderic.Bickerton at VKv33z6UBaDK1C91Zxqtxgot1b4whcUwzc1BwSM_qGgeXLtPJPwCA6as6oczyZcXIAiBuewK_mApiHRkg99DkoRY0c4aqicDfU7n-jY.yahoo.invalid
Mon Jun 29 12:25:55 BST 2009

 We would all have different views on this one, Hampshire has improved
significantly in the last decade, as has Kent, not much has happened in
Hertfordshire, which has very few half way decent rings, and I remember
it being just as well Cornwall has wonderful scenery, Its not so much
the tonal quality as spending whole days in sad damp towers with similar
6's. Cornish tower grabbing in winter......

The best counties, what is the consensus?