[Bell Historians] Newport, Shropshire

Richard Offen richard.offen at lK_g4_FWqQx4ZVE9zvl5OTUYHdFZ8e0o0jEuvOw1VSJZgCCM92KCTc0M-JoUNxma8OFnwHhYYzQ11glf2wgzXU0y.yahoo.invalid
Mon Jun 29 14:16:05 BST 2009

No, Newport just used to make me feel sick!

I do disagree about Kent, there are some excellent rings, as Dickon has
mentioned, to whose list I would add the splendid Taylor eight at Gravesend,
the nearly Taylor eight at the Annunciation, Chislehurst and, of course
Canterbury Cathedral, which are a splendid twelve .and would be much better
if you could hear them properly outside!

And Shropshire has some very fine rings, top of the list being St Chad's
Shrewsbury .which CP tried to break recently!

  _____