[Bell Historians] Newport, Shropshire

jshe726707 at MGLXRLfp20BuN4PuRd1FutwUxy3JXe725K3tSG196ETnKACWcrI39NQjZwyBXi0AOQCsCb8dRy0yeAU.yahoo.invalid jshe726707 at MGLXRLfp20BuN4PuRd1FutwUxy3JXe725K3tSG196ETnKACWcrI39NQjZwyBXi0AOQCsCb8dRy0yeAU.yahoo.invalid
Tue Jun 30 13:03:28 BST 2009

"There's some pretty good bells in Somerset "

Sorry about my previous sending .

Somerset also has its fair share of grim rings .

A few that come to mind are - Staple Fitzpaine , Corton Denham , Babcary ,
West Coker , North Curry , and Horsington .

I'm surprised that Sussex hasn't had a dishonourable mention . If memory
serves me correctly Rusper stands out as being particularly gruesome .

Jim