[Bell Historians] Publication of Campanalogia Improved (1766) , 5th or the J. Monk Edition

william.butler13 at pzgNMIdZLRcPzWDbhmgwLNl7obANeQTmQvG5HdTbLmi1M3Sn6p-okWumfh9GfbB2vhsrv70eGvOg12yT81seG6M5CzC8T5XO.yahoo.invalid william.butler13 at pzgNMIdZLRcPzWDbhmgwLNl7obANeQTmQvG5HdTbLmi1M3Sn6p-okWumfh9GfbB2vhsrv70eGvOg12yT81seG6M5CzC8T5XO.yahoo.invalid
Mon Mar 2 12:28:46 GMT 2009

Alan

Did I order the Monk? If not, put me down for one. (But not two!) I'd also like the Worcestershire and Shropshire.

Please request the money: I'm getting very forgetful!

Best wishes

Bill