From the E-lists

Dennis Powney dennis.powney at Ynjj0UyjYRJMX2TIDmIgq2sxFYCay3YuspoP9vX-MCjXByYGRlqN0KhDO-37MBvfsfckOylk1AMNdRtmhBJfzrA.yahoo.invalid
Wed Mar 11 19:35:30 GMT 2009

John, I am pleased that you use the names of persons who contribute to this list in your E-lists column.
It's the only way that I can get my name in The Comic these days!
Dennis Powney.