[Bell Historians] Cornhill, was Trafalgar Square old & ne

Douglas Davis dougdavis22 at eh-Gjhc0rkU2RMHZX9MRkgvoHjWknb6Cs7cHlMMwa5_ojHsDftJH39S2Yia9WmnYpF3Lq04R03pDs6c-DUdUzQ.yahoo.invalid
Wed Mar 11 23:09:13 GMT 2009

As you say, a very brief recording, but I personally think they have quite
an appealing sound to them!

Doug.

2009/3/11 Philo <philochat at wj1IW0UVdQNxhrYgb5lZnW8J1ozczA3i2-NdVBZHN-kP5GsmtQm-nKCHkOnj_C4uEtmQ4QbqOcwmhhu04RpI.yahoo.invalid>