[Bell Historians] Buntingford, Layston, Hertfordshire

Bickerton, Roderic (SELEX GALILEO, UK) Roderic.Bickerton at SJSd1k4epBjSBoiOzioDdQs_nfSbZjxYR0E8M9sX4Ve11cIyCOvoVV7SILzP6rQGDOP4X-ka9uK7aANhr-pAIBuO6cnfWVp75l4.yahoo.invalid
Thu Mar 12 15:15:24 GMT 2009

That's ironic, I have had several attempts, over 20 years to get in and
get some pictures, all rebuffed.
Its on the books for sale, (Rumble and Sedgwick of St Albans.)
I have contacted church house (diocesan office) who are looking into who
is responsible, and have promised to phone me back.

_

SELEX Sensors and Airborne Systems Limited
Registered Office: Sigma House, Christopher Martin Road, Basildon, Essex SS14 3EL
A company registered in England & Wales.  Company no. 02426132