FW: Layston Church, Buntingford,Herts

Anne Willis zen16073 at 6yCRa2By21EZ5TKdaDwW8EDtsHpliKnCNXziyRdCboSGJPsl6ZqUHlXqMseEzOTtLnMOGV1ISg_4lRcT.yahoo.invalid
Fri Mar 13 21:21:51 GMT 2009

 Reply from the Friends of Friendless Churches concerning Layston Church.

Anne

Thanks for this. Worrying.

Layston is known to us but not owned by us.

The latest scheme we heard is to convert it into a house.

I shall send your alert onto the Diocese of St Albans - which is responsible

Thanks

Matthew Saunders
Honorary Director
Friends of Friendless Churches
St Ann's Vestry Hall, 2 Church Entry, London EC4V 5HB
Tel: 020 7236 3934 & email: office at vg-Cckqr4dUm_M1pcx_6nyBsAh5cFvHLOwFDtP5zBun7jJCHSLoLShsK5_M9VY0iK916j4phdFMJ3BkzLYjflgQ6K63Kr5m-kIt1qa5GJQ.yahoo.invalid
website: www.friendsoffriendlesschurches.org.uk