[Bell Historians] FW: Layston Church, Buntingford,Herts

John H Allen john at K5rnugC2quQRxxKTOz29ekHyy667a3kYXEEF8x4Ce0Z2HVhgyBKTMconfA-vfkTbSjYyjUCOpDifjAqM.yahoo.invalid
Fri Mar 13 21:26:18 GMT 2009

This means, I think, that the church has been declared redundant. The St.
Albans Diocesan Board of Finance is required to find an alternative use and
is responsible for the building during this 'Waiting Period'.

John

  _____

From: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com [mailto:bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of Anne Willis
Sent: 13 March 2009 21:22
To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Bell Historians] FW: Layston Church, Buntingford,Herts

 Reply from the Friends of Friendless Churches concerning Layston Church.

Anne

Thanks for this. Worrying.

Layston is known to us but not owned by us.

The latest scheme we heard is to convert it into a house.

I shall send your alert onto the Diocese of St Albans - which is responsible

Thanks

Matthew Saunders
Honorary Director
Friends of Friendless Churches
St Ann's Vestry Hall, 2 Church Entry, London EC4V 5HB
Tel: 020 7236 3934 & email: office at friendsoffri
<mailto:office at pblF3-4x9UBZcDs-NhpwDysmrcK0tpfcS6aqmNCWsqhXz2xFh4DKdj5-vV77CPqx06Q27j0uQ7BYtTWlJVA8Re_WwOeUdfzZs7E9r8iWmoFYtNuO.yahoo.invalid> endlesschurches.org.uk
website: www.friendsoffriend <http://www.friendsoffriendlesschurches.org.uk>
lesschurches.org.uk

05:59:00