Church Bells of Worcestershire and Oxfordshire

Alan Ellis alan_ellis at sS0p8muvSy3sAIYret_i1TED4fv7ffSwoKnb0dxPd3UsBL9AYe8Yx3fdwGHi3jDnafQhhj1stUvfC4I.yahoo.invalid
Sun Mar 22 21:44:12 GMT 2009

Hello Everyone,

Thanks to the permission of the Sharpe Trustees, I can now confirm that
a facsimile copy of 'Church Bells of Oxfordshire' will be available shortly.

'Church Bells of Worcestershire' is making good progress.

Both books should be available in May.

The price will be GBP55.00 per volume, including P&P.   Due to the size
and weight of these books, post will be by surface mail only.

'Church Bells of Shropshire' will, if all goes well, be available later
in 2009.   Also priced at GBP55.00.

Best wishes

Alan