[Bell Historians] Church Bells of Worcestershire and Oxfordshire

David Cawley dave at celKgCcbugBEtGDnSpo0u9SeJhK5mIMWqeYbqoQvexpQtIOD3-ulApU1HAcNvKzwuy41ndvMhIL14AMDUq_Rfvni.yahoo.invalid
Wed Mar 25 15:51:38 GMT 2009

A note for Alan (having lost his email address): please book me down for a copy each of Worcestershire and Shropshire.

Cheers

  From: Alan Ellis
  To: change-ringers at PZ0sbWPwBvS7lRnbycgt2I11HfGeftUvmM_qa0KIfDLSopNoPQPIs_TlPR82QQuI1xR1Z6F_siUyFpMitenPiPI8ZfBS.yahoo.invalid ; ringing-chat at HfvKVForN94sq46DUbJL9ajyRqcLw83zr-S2rL8AVMTRfg6f3lP8d6iMD3mfEPDRf1nOWODxFpyvAt4nWyPRjJoX.yahoo.invalid ; bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, March 22, 2009 9:44 PM
  Subject: [Bell Historians] Church Bells of Worcestershire and Oxfordshire

  Hello Everyone,

  Thanks to the permission of the Sharpe Trustees, I can now confirm that
  a facsimile copy of 'Church Bells of Oxfordshire' will be available shortly.

  'Church Bells of Worcestershire' is making good progress.

  Both books should be available in May.

  The price will be GBP55.00 per volume, including P&P. Due to the size
  and weight of these books, post will be by surface mail only.

  'Church Bells of Shropshire' will, if all goes well, be available later
  in 2009. Also priced at GBP55.00.

  Best wishes

  Alan