[Bell Historians] DAC Bells Advisor for Worcester

Richard Grimmett richard at cHrC1Re1Zq58owTsp2Bn5JAefhC8W0yJaLwIaqibz7LuzFf-qMVxM_O9HEIPKn4XRFYNyXW_MDmVw7g.yahoo.invalid
Fri May 1 23:43:21 BST 2009

I thought it was pretty self-explanatory really.  A vacancy has
occurred, for whatever reason, and has been filled after interviews have
taken place.

The only information we do not know is the reason for the vacancy - that
would be for the person leaving the job to disclose if they so wish
rather than for our imagination.  Not that I am suggesting George's
imagination has taken hold!

Clarrie