DAC Bells Advisor for Worcester

George Dawson george at r0XqnACx0tBaEIliHlOsWZc4TonsZO3KDSUspgMfVOMK38k-gnna7AkSOj3ilEbyvfhnkfQXktyB_C5_DNz3ixLWup0.yahoo.invalid
Sat May 2 08:39:26 BST 2009

My  email system may be at fault, or whatever, but the bottom email was the
only thing that appeared from the ether. So it was not clear as to what was
going on.
Perhaps someone knows who the successful candidate might be?
I'm not interested in the processes leading up to the appointment,
contentious as they might be to certain parts of the ringing fraternity.

-----Original Message-----
From: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com [mailto:bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of Richard Grimmett
Sent: 01 May 2009 23:43
To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Bell Historians] DAC Bells Advisor for Worcester

I thought it was pretty self-explanatory really.  A vacancy has
occurred, for whatever reason, and has been filled after interviews have
taken place.

The only information we do not know is the reason for the vacancy - that
would be for the person leaving the job to disclose if they so wish
rather than for our imagination.  Not that I am suggesting George's
imagination has taken hold!

Clarrie