[Bell Historians] DAC Bells Advisor for Worcester

Hayden Charles hcharles at 0rVilHyBUlYKkFGa5gKao33KyO0_WYu3pYYfQF99I7gtXGuj_hsREirUoBlkzqKI6dZEJ8zuOIdt4L7RBy2NrV4.yahoo.invalid
Sat May 2 08:53:30 BST 2009

George Dawson wrote on 02/05/2009 08:39:
> My  email system may be at fault, or whatever, but the bottom email was the
> only thing that appeared from the ether. So it was not clear as to what was
> going on.
> Perhaps someone knows who the successful candidate might be?
> I'm not interested in the processes leading up to the appointment,
> contentious as they might be to certain parts of the ringing fraternity.

It was in the RW this week, page 476. Mark Reagan has been appointed.
Report says 'The post was advertised and interviews were held on 17th
April'. I expect that the original question was in response to the RW
report.

Hayden Charles