Guild of West Kent Ringers & Trinity Youths

hazelbasford@0CBxZ_RZIwTdN3Ga4EZK-1_KQBgeTRe14I4lXaE35zLhgMHGd9wrZCRiDmllLABz82iK150voZJVAWQbcXO9.yahoo.invalid hazel at qgJkUlV5dSD-17AHgnKI21GJpkc2VtwyrRyiFBPaAm_Kz958H3fXwwmxaxAaIFfUImVlofk_s42-nQ.yahoo.invalid
Tue May 12 07:50:36 BST 2009

Good morning all,

Not only was it about time I rejoined, I have something to ask --

What do you know about these two organisations which predate the Lewisham District of the KCACR?  I have a number of items relating to them in the KCACR archives, but fewer about the WK who seem to predate the TYs.  The peal book of the WK has been found and so there is interest to find out more about their activities.

Did the TYs start when the WK folded or did both operate at the same time in different areas?

The WKs operated in Dartford, Gravesend,Woolwich, Erith, Bexley, Crayford, Northfleet.  The TYs seemed to be more Greenwich, perhaps they were different and operated at the same time.

Hazel