[Bell Historians] Tyntesfield

matthewhigby at HdZJj8kBPNfymzcLfbKyksV0frgz3ubg-Lr-t4tGmZQR3sMhrHCYNBFBs2u3utA049D7I0m8yHXiptQ.yahoo.invalid matthewhigby at HdZJj8kBPNfymzcLfbKyksV0frgz3ubg-Lr-t4tGmZQR3sMhrHCYNBFBs2u3utA049D7I0m8yHXiptQ.yahoo.invalid
Thu May 14 14:14:24 BST 2009

I looked at these bells with Dalton about 5 years ago - I have some
pictures. The chapel bell was second hand - it used to hang in Boston Stump. The
call bell (which is the one in the timber spirelet on the main roof of the
house  was by Jefferies and Price of Bristol. I have some pictures. There was
a third  bell stored in the cellar (a small mears bell of about 12 inches
in dia). I seem  to think that Dalton wrote something in the RW about them
and other bells which  we saw that day. I'm sure CJP or Richard Jones can add
more.

Matthew

Matthew Higby  & Company Ltd,
Church Bell Engineers,