[Bell Historians] More Telegraph letters

David Bryant davidbryant at tO-8uaLDRWSzokjwSgRPUJ_d9V1Qbs0yUpLu3rQFAsgwH0FCVunpxEOSQToAu_bscQy_2lQp7MqPj6U8XA4iuOM.yahoo.invalid
Tue Nov 17 18:43:53 GMT 2009

"Consider the situation at Hanley which is subject to secular planning control and is likely to cause the bells to rot in situ. I can say from personal experience that if Hanley was still subject to EE then the present impasse would not exist."

There will always be the odd few exceptions like this, but overall I think secular planning control has more to recommend it that ecclesiastical exemption.