[Bell Historians] Fw: Crowle, Worcs (was steel bells)

Mark Regan markregan at wDbvaFX2pX1cLCv-kNGVYKvEBT0bS7tAGQqVaLAyOlJN_mXA4tOFATv3wk3Zs5SWTZKkj3yQ9mrlGpPRA_I.yahoo.invalid
Tue Nov 17 21:44:24 GMT 2009

Nothing like a challenge David.

Let's get Old St Martin's Worcester ringing and then look at what else need
to be done next

Mark

Mark Regan

22 Sebright Avenue