[Bell Historians] More Telegraph letters

Anne Willis zen16073 at OwJEKklGvI0iXytcJCUau9UAFDpu8tbo16McDuRM2kRFy4UiK-al4R03Fkg--KRIzWIu9zmuJAaJ.yahoo.invalid
Tue Nov 17 22:33:25 GMT 2009

At the village church where I learnt to ring, we sorted the pigeon problem
when the Vicar wasn't looking. When it was almost dark and all the little
darlings were lined up in the tower for bed, one of us, a farmers son handy
with an air rifle, popped them off one after the other then we disposed of
the evidence.

David

We did that at another tower.  Afterwards someone a mile or so down the lane
complained his white doves had disappeared.

Anne