[Bell Historians] More Telegraph letters

Mark Regan markregan at pun9hIW4Qp9duVjHsOM5sdPrVUjJZMmNMSM1oRnyXJnimCNiHp5PaBAZRHaEl0ugbgUQfORV-ugGDAkMmA.yahoo.invalid
Tue Nov 17 22:37:17 GMT 2009

After the restoration at All Saints Leighton Buzzard was finished in 1989 we
had to get rid of the pigeons. I swapped them for some trout at a local pub.

Mark

Mark Regan

22 Sebright Avenue

Worcester