[Bell Historians] More Telegraph letters

Sue Marsden erincaters at zP_IVJeLVceH6f07rnh-VrP8GiHw_Toa7lnBm3JHpZrANeELisM_tal7U46oYA-LuIBVDORK2s7bTqgO5PXmPnUGIVw.yahoo.invalid
Wed Nov 18 09:35:20 GMT 2009

2009/11/17 Mark Regan <markregan at a3M-FDCNrtwNICEMTs_4-9N8_EgAqzClrt1T_xE3agvE4gQJ7EG5QHYzBj7M-QR4RWNtqtWsw9FQjqzWZA.yahoo.invalid>

> After the restoration at All Saints Leighton Buzzard was finished in 1989 we had to get rid of the pigeons. I swapped them for some trout at a local pub.
>

> Mark

I didn't know trout could live in belfries!