[Bell Historians] Banking, if U do not use First Direct, ignore delete

John Camp camp at GY2mTu5pOxw38hLj4SOmlbc5yn4epqm-qQIeQ6vN430XDhbIXoeLTa8GvYGDqNY-oopb3Gzx1j-CbA.yahoo.invalid
Tue Nov 24 12:15:40 GMT 2009

At 12:07 on 24 November 2009, Chris Pickford wrote:
> RAL says "Interesting - but a bit "off topic" for this list chaps!  Pub talk I would say."

> He's not taking on where John Camp left off is he?

> JC's monitoring of all the lists gave me a mental picture of a mini-GCHQ chez Camp!

Sorry - I am sworn to secrecy.

But I know of at least two ringers who work at (the real) GCHQ.

(Sorry, David.  This is off-topic, too.)

John Camp