[Bell Historians] Banking, if U do not use First Direct, ignore delete

Chris Darvill manager at t8_qc0r6KAeX-lMMJcns3ZhOu1ukJziYw22qkZ7E96hEpbKEngvHeh-0_FBtX-1N-3F6XmC5repmVy2SGprW0m2eyeU.yahoo.invalid
Tue Nov 24 11:16:35 GMT 2009

At 10:52 24/11/2009, Bickerton, Roderic (SELEX GALILEO, UK) wrote:
>The villains have introduced a £10 a month charge on your first account.
>Its well hidden in there interest rates and charges booklet 1 November
>Its buried on the 7th un numbered page,
>unhighlited under Banking fees above a bold "Banking Fee Waivers" section.

Don't panic! This is not a new charge (it was
introduced a couple of years ago). I looked into
the charges back then and as long as you pay
£1,500 into your account each month (or maintain
an average balance of at least £1,500) they don't
charge you. If you have more than one first
account they don't charge as long as at least one
of the accounts complies. I've checked their
website today and this is still the case.

Chris