Lincoln College

Brian Meldon CanewdonBells at dPls6sBrmtinxrbDZ4VE7YBi5b3pQbulEZxJ_rljZnoPfXe3ZyB5hnStaqUhI7D0YQs8Ucjos4BJnTQLg5GZdcoB.yahoo.invalid
Mon Nov 30 13:52:18 GMT 2009

Does anyone have the details of the previous treble bell (or bells) at Lincoln College Oxford, or All Saints Church as it was then, prior to 1874?

Or any other 18c bells at Lincon College.

Gardner's Oxfordshire Directory for 1852 states that there were `five good bells'.

I do not have access to F. Sharpe's `Bells of Oxen' so I do not know if there is anything in there about this.

Brian Meldon