Lincoln College

Brian Meldon CanewdonBells at N-FFD2SCWH5RTomX2NETMOnwZZK3ZtoRRc0mZPpd92A9iGOO6JuKciqpE5IIFNclpf_dtkBFQoCG4h3TnjloKf5AoPfUZg.yahoo.invalid
Mon Nov 30 14:00:45 GMT 2009

I now understand that that the Tenor was recast in 1874 to form the two trebles.

But were there any other 18c bells in Lincoln College?

Brian Meldon