[Bell Historians] Lincoln College

John Camp camp at Xmd1PtFvrTayJNb42kQZjb-eOe8N84T4PF8n9G8z8a8Lhj5-41lW9oDduJK6Rk9rIhEziy70Nd3_HAw.yahoo.invalid
Mon Nov 30 16:08:34 GMT 2009

At 2:28 PM on 30 November 2009, Richard Offen wrote:
> You need to look up All Saints' Church, Oxford - it only became Lincoln
> College Library in 1976 - unfortunately, my copy of CBOO is currently in
> storage, along with the rest of my books, which we have major building work
> done to the house.

It was St Martin and All Saints after 1896 (after St Martin's Church
was demolished, leaving only what is now Carfax tower), although
locals always called it 'All Saints'.

John Camp