[Bell Historians] John Harrison

Charles Lucy lucy at JVkfcMgB7_VOe-3NnGAMLgcFAGSTmeZfkm2Q-Fb5d9ZL__9kdijvdaGsfwrYZ5FXqxgC-QizjneGV2Q.yahoo.invalid
Thu Oct 15 09:48:53 BST 2009

Yes Richard; well fielded;-)

Thank you.

Maybe this second edition will have the information that I have been
hoping for the past twenty years would eventually emerge.

On 15 Oct 2009, at 08:44, Richard Grimmett wrote:

> john.ketteringham27 at TH7D9d-MGJf3KDdIXszlzDQyuSpbgABOsrh7N1YtQN6Z93VpqBvpM7I22fyp_foaxRkXKbYiygKIfrj479p7s6CY-L6jyjtfBj4.yahoo.invalid wrote:
> >

> > Which Harrison are you referring to Charles? The dates I have for
> > Longitude Harrisaon are 1693-1776. A full account of the
> involvement of
> > the Harrison family in bellhanging and bellfounding is in the Second
> > edition of Lincolnmshire Bells and Bellfounding which went to print
> > yesterday.
>
> Perhaps Charles Lucy is getting his Harrisons and Huygens confused.
>
> Clarrie

Charles Lucy
lucy at blr3TYLOC1NSwgyDpvNjGSVQ2EXFbTFLoeao-4yaUh-Wn2gY40Qj2D_DR1HrG8M700bafxmcxQl8.yahoo.invalid

- Promoting global harmony through LucyTuning -

for information on LucyTuning go to:
http://www.lucytune.com

For LucyTuned Lullabies go to:
http://www.lullabies.co.uk