[Bell Historians] Lucy tuning

Andrew Higson andrew.higson at qH7qaUbmbyn0XVML6WdzFSsGkG6ieGHMLNIdx9_DFIGN3K1MZiMPEQUjgZqNsBgwohyqvavi9XEeayx7vQNlXRUK0Gw0ag.yahoo.invalid
Fri Oct 16 09:51:39 BST 2009

Isn't the best way to get a better idea to actually cast and tune some
bells along the lines of Charles' proposals rather than dismissing them
out of hand? Whilst I doubt that many would want them as a ringing peal
in their church, there are other uses of bells for which this might
actually be appropriate.

Given that he was one of the parties who put in a bid on the foundry he
clearly has the wherewithal to fund such a project and put his money
where his ears are.

Andrew Higson

John Taylor & Co.

The Bellfoundry

Freehold Street

Loughborough

LE11 1AR

Telephone: 01509 212241 Fax: 01509 263305 Registered in England No.
1352309