Fwd: [Bell Historians] Bell restoration/tuning

Humpers lists at zbiOk1CgRAbq5faWVNxoeNQVO_ahM7QgHnPPg1yQJQURvL7p8EamyX8p_N1MD5pCKPBP0DZgukfw7RACnA.yahoo.invalid
Fri Oct 16 10:20:58 BST 2009

I knew David as a (rather dull) musicologist, with interests in organs
in particular.  He has been working for one of the conservation
bodies, but so far as I know has no formal trained knowledge of bells
or bellringing.

Mark

2009/10/15 jimhedgcock <jameshedgcock at 2EzmBdrqEkfoQeAuhC-FmZCYMpteFVELiAgrL1KZ-fJ3-jJVzjCH2z1AfFFCz4AP9XdgyWaikmh1EwVhXAwI5g.yahoo.invalid>