[SPAM] Re: [Bell Historians] Hanley Stoke on Trent

Alan Buswell aaj.buswell at g8gbAmXTqH5SJxw4zQtstgUjM5I9Nj2Ta39ganNQYYxo2nZs9YgzmLhRN3f282OOLYrAUWyOJmxoqKyvAwmw6GwOX_xg.yahoo.invalid
Fri Oct 16 11:34:40 BST 2009

What is happening to the fixtures in the church? i.e the silver and other valuables etc.
AAJB
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: David Bryant
  To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, October 15, 2009 7:04 PM
  Subject: [SPAM] Re: [Bell Historians] Hanley Stoke on Trent

  "What further arguments would members of this list put forward to justify the removal of bells from a redundant church building intended for secular use?"

  I haven't read all of the documentation yet, but has anyone located surviving relatives of those who the bells commemorate, and asked for their opinion?