[Bell Historians] Founder's mark

Andrew Higson andrew.higson at jmdoaI2AHc-lh2zwaLnEIxjUwP3k_FJoD-JAksdiOeSWoIyVUwlZVK_xCf29Qpvv0C0mBfHWqak6WYNUNUVQmVyJdOMT.yahoo.invalid
Mon Oct 19 08:59:41 BST 2009

Very similar to the badge on the bells from Bangor RC that are in the
works. Warner 1866.

Andrew Higson

John Taylor & Co.

The Bellfoundry

Freehold Street

Loughborough

LE11 1AR

Telephone: 01509 212241 Fax: 01509 263305 Registered in England No.
1352309