[Bell Historians] Bell News - Request for Info

Sam Austin sam0austin at NwSGgIZweI5oovznNRCVcmQ7Wz-JhyLuohHsgEnp5UyUK3x1qdiJFrZkQhD-f_9ag2PQqyMrAegVZwrStko5sPij7A.yahoo.invalid
Mon Oct 19 22:26:37 BST 2009

Hello John,
        Attached is what you were after.

It is pleasing to note that there are still some of us 'old-timers'
around, I was secretary of the College Youths back in 1861.

Aye

Sam