[Bell Historians] Bell News - Request for Info

Andrew Cairns andrew.cairns at vTxiG86t5Pb5oJ74i4v3jN72O_ixVPSBtND1xxtu7erT38-WvePlcv0JjeSjGdw0nPQ749DPc-YpzQz1HdgmmcBTT2db.yahoo.invalid
Mon Oct 19 22:30:42 BST 2009

I have replied with a copy.

Andrew

-----Original Message-----
From: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com [mailto:bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of Hoppie(s)
Sent: 19 October 2009 21:49
To: Bell Historians; Change Ringers; Ringing Chat
Subject: [Bell Historians] Bell News - Request for Info

Hi All

Firstly, sorry for cross posting and the fact that some of you will get this
more than once. I doubt this subject will result in any sort of conversation
and replies are best kept to me personally unless anyone wants to take it
up.

Does anyone happen to have Bell News 1900 p317?  According to Roger Bailey's
wonderful ringing.info site, within the Obituaries Index there is an obit
for a John Hopwood of Ashton-u-Lyne.