[Bell Historians] Bell and iron founding

David david.hope at m1pGjtyqPBYGxWAUcYtk9unKj3LvOtiNOhnbl9b28xjJjo0IjLghL6jB8-dloFApLLQp1DI9JUTWOds2c--mmw.yahoo.invalid
Fri Oct 23 09:18:54 BST 2009

I should add that the situation at Great Malvern Priory is not a laughing matter.

BTW the windows are generally reckoned to be second-only to those at York Minster.